Find Pet Leashes, Dog Leash, Pet Supply on Industry Directory, Reliable Manufacturer/Supplier/Factory from China.

Inquiry Basket (0)

PU Pet Leash, Pet Product

Basic Info

Model No.:  HN-CL746

Product Description

Model NO.: HN-CL746 Material: PU Customized: Customized Condition: New Item: Hn-Cl746 Weight: 100g Additional: OEM and ODM Are Well Welcomed. Origin: China Species: Dog Application: Puppy Pet Certification: BRC Color: Blue Product Name: PU Pet Leash, Pet Product Product Size: 2cm*1.2m Trademark: HN
PRODUCT DETAILS:
1, Product Name: PU Pet Leash, Pet Product
2, Item: HN-CL746
3, Size: 2cm*1.2m
4, Additional: OEM and ODM are well welcomed.
5, Factory directly supply
6, Reach approved
 
Competitive advantages
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted
 
Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
 
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C...

Contact us if you need more details on Leash. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Pet Product、Pet Supply. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.

Product Categories : Pet Collar&Leash

Email to this supplier
  • *Subject:
  • To:

  • *Messages:
    Your message must be between 20-8000 characters