Find Pet Leashes, Dog Leash, Pet Supply on Industry Directory, Reliable Manufacturer/Supplier/Factory from China.

Inquiry Basket (0)

Small Blue Retractable Dog Leash (HN-CL744)

Basic Info

Model No.:  HN-CL744

Product Description

Model NO.: HN-CL744 Length: 30 Feet Size: M Customized: Customized Condition: New Brand: Hua En Item: Hn-Cl744 Product Name: Small Blue Retractable Dog Leash Trademark: HN Species: Dog Material: PVC Application: Adult Pet Certification: BRC, SGS, ISO, FDA Color: Green Product Size: 5m Additional: OEM and ODM Are Well Welcomed. Weight: 10kg Origin: China PRODUCT DETAILS: 1, Product Name: Small Blue Retractable Dog Leash 2, Item: HN-CL744 3, Size: 5m 4, Additional: OEM and ODM are well welcomed. 5, Factory directly supply 6, Reach approved
Small Blue Retractable Dog Leash (HN-CL744)
Small Blue Retractable Dog Leash (HN-CL744)
Small Blue Retractable Dog Leash (HN-CL744)
  Competitive advantages 1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price 2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling 3. Professional factory and professional designers 4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted   Our service 1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours. 2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information. 3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English. 4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product. 5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us. 6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment   We recommend T/T. T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment. We also can receive L/C...

Contact us if you need more details on Leash. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Retractable Dog Leash、Retractable Leash. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.

Product Categories : Pet Collar&Leash

Email to this supplier
  • *Subject:
  • To:

  • *Messages:
    Your message must be between 20-8000 characters