Model No.: HN-PC804
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. Ecatalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
We recommend T/T .
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C...
Contact us if you need more details on Pet Clothes. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Dog Clothes、Pet Product. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : Pet Clothing
Premium Related Products