Find Dog Bag, Pet Product, Pet Carrier Bag on Industry Directory, Reliable Manufacturer/Supplier/Factory from China.

Inquiry Basket (0)

Hot Selling Pet Bag, Pet Products

Basic Info

Model No.:  HN-PH542

Product Description

Model NO.: HN-PH542 Carrying Type: Hand Bag,Shoulder Bag Material: Oxford Fabric Customized: Customized Condition: New Feature: Eco-Friendly Additional: OEM and ODM Are Well Welcomed Trademark: HN Application: Dogs, Small Animals, Cats Max Weight: 6-20Jin Waterproof: Waterproof Color: Gray,Red,Dark,Blue... Size: 43*25*23cm Product Material: 600d Oxford Fabric and Steel Tube Product Name: Oxford Fabric Pet Carrier Bag Origin: China Hot Selling Pet Bag,Pet Products
Product Specifications:
Size:43*25*23cm
Features:
1) Durable powder coated steel frame
2) Injection molded plastic frame lock
3) 600D water resistant fabric, rounded corners with 1000D fabric, PVC coating
4) Removable/washable/replaceable cover
5) Easy to Set Up and Fold Down, Fold Size: 11cm (hight)
6) Lightweight and Portable
7) Great for indoor/outdoor use and crate training

Competitive advantages
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted

Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C...

Contact us if you need more details on Pet Carrier Bag. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Pet Bag、Pet Carrier. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.

Product Categories : Pet House&Pet Bed > Pet Carrier

Email to this supplier
  • *Subject:
  • To:

  • *Messages:
    Your message must be between 20-8000 characters