Find Nail Scissor, Pet Product, Pet Supply on Industry Directory, Reliable Manufacturer/Supplier/Factory from China.

Inquiry Basket (0)

Dog Nail Clipper, Pet Grooming Products

Basic Info

Model No.:  HN-PG396

Product Description

Model NO.: HN-PG396 Grooming Products Type: Nail Clipper Operation Type: Manual Waterproof: Waterproof Material: Plastic Alloy Item: Hn-Pg396 Main Market: USA, Europe, and Korea Origin: China Type: Grooming Products Application: Dog, Cat Size: Medium Packaging: Bag Product Name: Pet Scissors Style: Use for Dog/ Cat Trademark: HN Product Name: Pet Scissors
Specification
1,Product Size:12*5.5cm
2,Product Material:Plastic Alloy
3,Weight:64g
4,Packing Quantity:240pcs






Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C.

Contact us if you need more details on Nail Scissor. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Grooming、Clilpper. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.

Product Categories : Pet Grooming Products > Pet Brush

Email to this supplier
  • *Subject:
  • To:

  • *Messages:
    Your message must be between 20-8000 characters