Find Nail Scissor, Pet Product, Pet Supply on Industry Directory, Reliable Manufacturer/Supplier/Factory from China.

Inquiry Basket (0)

The Latest Product Alerts Send Me

PP Small Dog or Cat Comb Pet Product (HN-PG382)

Basic Info

Model No.:  HN-PG382

Product Description

Model NO.: HN-PG382 Cleaning Products Type: Body Brush Application: Dog, Cat Size: Small Packaging: Bag Item: Hn-Pg382 Style: Use for Dog/ Cat Trademark: HUAEN Origin: China Type: Pet Cleaning Products Grooming Products Type: Comb Operation Type: Manual Waterproof: Waterproof Product Name: PP Small Comb Product Size: 8*5.5cm Main Market: USA, Europe, and Korea Specification: 8*5.5cm PP Small Dog or Cat Comb Pet Product(HN-PG382)

1, Product Name: PP Small Comb
2, Item: HN-PG382
3,Products Size:8*5.5cm
4,Products Material:PP  with Steel Comb 
5, Additional: OEM and ODM are well welcomed.
6, Factory directly supply
7, Reach approved

Competitive advantages
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted
Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C...

Contact us if you need more details on Pet Brush. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Dog Brush、Pet Product. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.

Product Categories : Pet Grooming Products > Pet Brush

Email to this supplier
  • *Subject:
  • To:

  • *Messages:
    Your message must be between 20-8000 characters