Find Nail Scissor, Pet Product, Pet Supply on Industry Directory, Reliable Manufacturer/Supplier/Factory from China.

Inquiry Basket (0)

Wooden Handle with Steel Comb for Pet Grooming

Basic Info

Model No.:  HN-PG381

Product Description

Model NO.: HN-PG381 Cleaning Products Type: Body Brush Application: Dog, Cat Size: S,M,L Packaging: Bag Item: Hn-Pg381 Style: Use for Dog/ Cat Trademark: HUAEN Type: Pet Cleaning Products Grooming Products Type: Comb Operation Type: Manual Waterproof: Waterproof Product Name: Wooden Handle with Steel Comb Product Size: 16.3*3.2cm,19.8*3.6cm,17.5*5.3cm Main Market: USA, Europe, and Korea Origin: China
PRODUCT DETAILS:
1, Product Name: Wooden Handle with Steel Comb 
2, Item: HN-PG381
3,Products Size:
Wooden Handle with Steel Comb for Pet Grooming
16.3*3.2cm
Wooden Handle with Steel Comb for Pet Grooming
19.8*3.6cm
Wooden Handle with Steel Comb for Pet Grooming
17.5*5.3cm
4,Products Material:Wooden Handle with Steel Comb 
5, Additional: OEM and ODM are well welcomed.
6, Factory directly supply
7, Reach approved
 

Competitive advantages
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted
 
Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
 
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C...

Contact us if you need more details on Pet Brush. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Brush、Hair Brush. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.

Product Categories : Pet Grooming Products > Pet Brush

Email to this supplier
  • *Subject:
  • To:

  • *Messages:
    Your message must be between 20-8000 characters