Find Dog House, Pet Cage, Pet Accessories on Industry Directory, Reliable Manufacturer/Supplier/Factory from China.

Inquiry Basket (0)

The Latest Product Alerts Send Me

Multicolor Cotton Pet House Pet Ger (HN-pH562)

Basic Info

Model No.:  HN-PH562

Product Description

Model NO.: HN-PH562 Material: Fabric Size: Xs,S,M,L,XL Feature: Eco-Friendly Customized: Customized Item: Hn-pH562 Mateial: Utra Plush Outside, Suede Inner Wall and Sleeping Others: Customized Sizes,Logos and Designs Trademark: HUAEN Style: House Species: Dog and Cat Color: Red,Pink,Blue,Yellow,Purple,Brown Season: Winter Brand: Hua En Fabric: 100%PP Cotton+Short Super Soft Plush+PU Use for: Dogs or Cats Features: Fashion Designs and Very Beautiful Soft Origin: China Product details
1. Item: HN-pH562
2.100%PP cotton filling+Short Super soft plush+PU
3. Super soft short plush, Suede inner wall and sleeping area
4. Size: 
26*26cm 31*31cm 36*36cm 43*43cm 48*48cm

1. Fashion designs with paw embroidery, it is very beautifuland soft for your dog to live
2. Made of Non-woven fabrics&soft fleece, and typically cheaper, lighter, comfortable and warm

Competitive advantages
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted

Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours. 
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information. 
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English. 
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product. 
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us. 
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
We recommend T/T. 
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment. 
We also can receive L/C. 

Contact us if you need more details on Pet House. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Dog HousePet Cage. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.

Product Categories : Pet House&Pet Bed > Pet Bed

Email to this supplier
  • *Subject:
  • To:

  • *Messages:
    Your message must be between 20-8000 characters