Find Dog House, Pet Cage, Pet Accessories on Industry Directory, Reliable Manufacturer/Supplier/Factory from China.

Inquiry Basket (0)

The Latest Product Alerts Send Me

Handmade Dog Bed, Indoor Dog House Bed (HB-pH558)

Basic Info

Model No.:  HN-PH558

Product Description

Model NO.: HN-PH558 Material: Cotton Waterproof: Not Waterproof Customized: Customized Condition: New Feature: Eco-Friendly Stuffing: 100% PP Cotton Features: Fashion Designs and Very Beautifuland Soft Trademark: Hua En Application: Dogs, Small Animals, Cats Mattress: With Mattress Folded: Folded Color: Color Customized Size: S,M,L Product Material: Tc Fabric, Non-Slipping Bottom Specification: 42cm,35cm,30cm, 42cm, 35cm, 30cm Others: Customized Sizes,Logos and Designs Are Accepted Origin: China
Product Description
1. Product Name: Handmade Dog Bed,Indoor Dog House Bed
2. Product Features: Luxury Thick Sofa Fabric with soft fleece pet beds
3. For pet type: Dog
4. Material: Thick Sofa Fabric with soft fleece
5. Colors: As picture
6. Size: L: 42cm, M: 35cm, S: 30cm
7. Packing: Hangtag or on your request
Direct manufacturer
Standard exporting cartons

1. Fashion designs with paw embroidery, it is very beautifuland soft for your dog to live
2. Made of Non-woven fabrics&soft fleece, and typically cheaper, lighter, comfortable and warm

Competitive advantages
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted

Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C.

Contact us if you need more details on Pet Bed. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Dog Bed、Dog House. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.

Product Categories : Pet House&Pet Bed > Pet Bed

Email to this supplier
  • *Subject:
  • To:

  • *Messages:
    Your message must be between 20-8000 characters