Find Dog House, Pet Cage, Pet Accessories on Industry Directory, Reliable Manufacturer/Supplier/Factory from China.

Inquiry Basket (0)

Red and Black Lattice Pet Carrier

Basic Info

Model No.:  HN-PH540

Product Description

Model NO.: HN-PH540 Species: Dog Season: Spring & Autumn Additional: OEM and ODM Are Well Welcomed. Product Name: Red and Black Purple Lattice Pet Carrier Bag, Pet Product Size: Red and Black Lattice Pet Carrier Bag, Pet Origin: China Style: Bed Color: Red and Black Purple Lattice Customized: Customized Printing: as Your Request Item: Hn-pH540 Trademark: HN
1, Product Name: Red and Black Lattice Pet Carrier Bag, Pet Product
2, Item: HN-PH540
3, Size: 43*20*28.5cm
4, Additional: OEM and ODM are well welcomed.
5, Factory directly supply
6, Reach approved
Competitive advantages
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted
Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C...

Contact us if you need more details on Pet Carrier. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Dog Bag、Pet Bag. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.

Product Categories : Pet House&Pet Bed > Pet Bed

Email to this supplier
  • *Subject:
  • To:

  • *Messages:
    Your message must be between 20-8000 characters