Find Pet Product, Pet Supply, Cat Shovel on Industry Directory, Reliable Manufacturer/Supplier/Factory from China.

Inquiry Basket (0)

Colorized Plastic Cat Litter Shovel Pet Products (HN-PG400)

Basic Info

Model No.:  HN-PG400

Product Description

Model NO.: HN-PG400 Cleaning Products Type: Toilet Products Application: Cat Size: Medium Packaging: Case Product Size: 24*9.5*4cm,20*9*2.5cm Colors: Red,Pink,Bule,Green,Yellow,White,Orange Trademark: HUA EN Origin: China Type: Pet Cleaning Products Grooming Products Type: Cat Litter Shovel Operation Type: Manual Waterproof: Waterproof Product Name: Plastic Cat Litter Shove Packing List: 144PCS/CTN Products Standard: CE, BSCI, ISO9001, and So on Specification: 24*9.5*4cm, 20*9*2.5cm Colorized Plastic Cat Litter Shovel Pet Products (HN-PG400)
    Colorized Plastic Cat Litter Shovel Pet Products (HN-PG400)
Colorized Plastic Cat Litter Shovel Pet Products (HN-PG400)
Colorized Plastic Cat Litter Shovel Pet Products (HN-PG400)

Product Description 1. Product Name:Colorized  Plastic Cat Litter Shovel (HN-PG400)
2. Product Features: Pet cleaning 
3. For pet type: All cat
4. Material: Plastic
5. Colors: Red,Pink,Bule,Green,Yellow,White,Orange and so on
6. Size: 24*9.5*4cm, 20×9×2.5cm 
7. Packing:  color paper
8.Direct manufacturer
9.Standard exporting cartons

Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C.

Contact us if you need more details on Pet Product. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Pet SupplyCat Shovel. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.

Product Categories : Pet Grooming Products > Others Pet Grooming Products

Email to this supplier
  • *Subject:
  • To:

  • *Messages:
    Your message must be between 20-8000 characters