Find Pet Product, Pet Supply, Cat Shovel on Industry Directory, Reliable Manufacturer/Supplier/Factory from China.

Inquiry Basket (0)

Fashion Design Pet Toilet, Pet Grooming Products

Basic Info

Model No.:  HN-PG375

Product Description

Model NO.: HN-PG375 Cleaning Products Type: Toilet Products Operation Type: Manual Waterproof: Waterproof Product Name: Fashion Design Pet Toilet ,Pet Grooming Products Item: Hn-Pg375 Trademark: HN Type: Bathing Products Application: Dog, Cat Size: Small Packaging: Box Product Size: 48X35X3.6cm Style: Use for Dog/ Cat Origin: China
PRODUCT DETAILS:
1, Product Name: Fashion Design Pet Toilet ,Pet Grooming Products
2, Item: HN-PG375
3, Size: 48*35*3.6cm
4, Additional: OEM and ODM are well welcomed.
5, Factory directly supply
6, Reach approved
 
Competitive advantages
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted
 
Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
 
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C...

Contact us if you need more details on Toilet. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Pet ProductPet Supply. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.

Product Categories : Pet Grooming Products > Others Pet Grooming Products

Email to this supplier
  • *Subject:
  • To:

  • *Messages:
    Your message must be between 20-8000 characters