Find Plastic Bowl, Pet Feeder, Pet Bowl on Industry Directory, Reliable Manufacturer/Supplier/Factory from China.

Inquiry Basket (0)

Automatic Feeder, Self-Feeder, Pet Bowl

Basic Info

Model No.:  HN-PB934

Product Description

Model NO.: HN-PB934 Type: Bowl Species: Dog\Cat Feature: Recyclable Fixed Time Feeding: With Fixed Time Feeding Name: Automatic Feeder,Self-Feeder,Pet Bowl Logo: Available Product Materail: Plastic Trademark: HUAEN Usage: Feeding Size: 31*7cm Material: Plastic Color: Gray Customized: Customized Use for: Cat,Dog... Product Size: 31*7cm OEM/ODM: Available Origin: China
Product Description
Automatic Feeder,Self-feeder,Pet Bowl
1.Product Features:fashion design,with fluorescence
2.Material: Plastic
3.Size: 31*7cm

Competitive advantages
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted

Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C...

Contact us if you need more details on Pet Bowl. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Pet Accessories、Dog Cat Feeder. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.

Product Categories : Pet Bowl > Melamine Pet Bowl

Email to this supplier
  • *Subject:
  • To:

  • *Messages:
    Your message must be between 20-8000 characters

Premium Related Products