Find Plastic Bowl, Pet Feeder, Pet Bowl on Industry Directory, Reliable Manufacturer/Supplier/Factory from China.

Inquiry Basket (0)

Small Double Bowl, Pet Product

Basic Info

Model No.:  HN-PB844

Product Description

Model NO.: HN-PB844 Electric: Not Electric Size: 21*11.5*5.5cm Main Market: USA, Europe, and Korea Additional: OEM and ODM Are Well Welcomed. Trademark: HN Origin: China Customized: Customized Logo Printing: With Logo Printing Weight: 79g Style: Use for Dog/ Cat Usage: Cat, Dog Specification: Size: 21*11.5*5.5cm, Weight: 79g
PRODUCT DETAILS:
1, Product Name: Small Double Bowl, Pet Product
2, Item: HN-PB844
3, Additional: OEM and ODM are well welcomed.
4, Size: 21*11.5*5.5cm
5, Factory directly supply
6, Reach approved
 
Competitive advantages
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted
 
Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C...

Contact us if you need more details on Pet Toys. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Pet Product、Pet Supply. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.

Product Categories : Pet Bowl > Melamine Pet Bowl

Email to this supplier
  • *Subject:
  • To:

  • *Messages:
    Your message must be between 20-8000 characters