Find Pet Toys, Vinyl Toys, Pet Supply on Industry Directory, Reliable Manufacturer/Supplier/Factory from China.

Inquiry Basket (0)

Dog Launcher Tennis Ball Toy, Pet Toy

Basic Info

Model No.:  HN-PT248

Product Description

Model NO.: HN-PT248 Electric: Not Electric Weight: 117g Item: Hn-PT248 Style: Use for Dog/ Cat Trademark: HUAEN Origin: China Customized: Customized Logo Printing: With Logo Printing Product Size: 50cm Main Market: USA, Europe, and Korea Usage: Dog Specification: Size: 50cm, Weight: 117g
PRODUCT DETAILS:
1, Product Name: Dog Launcher Tennis Ball Toy, Pet Toy
2, Item: HN-PT248
3, Additional: OEM and ODM are well welcomed.
4, Size: 50cm
5, Factory directly supply
6, Reach approved
 
Dog Launcher Tennis Ball Toy, Pet Toy

Competitive advantages
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted
 
Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C...
 

Contact us if you need more details on Pet Toys. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Pet ProductPet Supply. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.

Product Categories : Pet Toys > Dog Toys

Email to this supplier
  • *Subject:
  • To:

  • *Messages:
    Your message must be between 20-8000 characters