Find Pet Toys, Vinyl Toys, Pet Supply on Industry Directory, Reliable Manufacturer/Supplier/Factory from China.

Inquiry Basket (0)

Dog Red and Blue Dumbbell Toy, Pet Toy

Basic Info

Model No.:  HN-PT289

Product Description

Model NO.: HN-PT289 Electric: Not Electric Size: 16*6cm Weight: 55g Main Market: USA, Europe, and Korea Trademark: HUAEN Origin: China Customized: Customized Logo Printing: With Logo Printing Product Name: Dog Red and Blue Dumbbell Toy, Pet Toy Style: Use for Dog/ Cat Usage: Dog, Cat Specification: Size: 16*6cm, Weight: 55g PRODUCT DETAILS:
1, Product Name: Dog Red and Blue Dumbbell Toy, Pet Toy
2, Item: HN-PT289
3, Additional: OEM and ODM are well welcomed.
4, Size: 16*6cm
5, Factory directly supply
6, Reach approved

Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C.

Contact us if you need more details on Pet Toys. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Pet ProductPet Supply. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.

Product Categories : Pet Toys > Dog Toys