Find Pet Toy, Pet Product, Pet Supply on Industry Directory, Reliable Manufacturer/Supplier/Factory from China.

Inquiry Basket (0)

Pet Products, Sisal Pillar, Pet Toys

Basic Info

Model No.:  HN-PT611

Product Description

Model NO.: HN-PT611 Electric: Not Electric Product Name: Pet Products, Sisal Pillar, Pet Toys Item: Hn-PT611 Main Market: USA, Europe, and Korea Trademark: HUAEN Origin: China Customized: Customized Logo Printing: With Logo Printing Size: 29.5*45cm Style: Use for Dog/ Cat Usage: Cat, Dog Specification: Size: 29.5*45cm PRODUCT DETAILS:
1, Product Name: Pet Products, Sisal Pillar, Pet Toys
2, Item: HHN-PT611
3, Additional: OEM and ODM are well welcomed.
4, Size: 29.5*45cm
5, Factory directly supply
6, Reach approved

Competitive advantages
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted

Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C...

Contact us if you need more details on Pet Toys. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Pet ProductPet Supply. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.

Product Categories : Pet Toys > Cat Toys

Email to this supplier
  • *Subject:
  • To:

  • *Messages:
    Your message must be between 20-8000 characters